GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. is highly committed to compliance with personal data protection regulations. The information provided below aims to offer additional and detailed information to interested parties regarding the Personal Data Protection Policy of GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B., which is in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016) and the Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The website (https://delapenaynavas.com) is an internet domain owned by GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B., with its registered address at Plaza Díez de Revenga, No. 4, Entresuelo E. 30008 MURCIA, and VAT identification number CIF E-73.315.798.
1.- Use of this Website: These General Conditions regulate the operation of the service provided by GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. through the website https://delapenaynavas.com, which is intended to inform users about our products, services, and who we are. By using the website, the user is considered to have the status of a user and fully accepts all the Conditions of Use of the Website in force at the time of access. Therefore, if the user does not agree with any of the established conditions, they should not use this website.
Likewise, the user undertakes not to use the website https://delapenaynavas.com or the information published on it for illicit purposes or in a manner contrary to the content of these General Conditions, which may infringe upon the rights or interests of third parties, or in any way cause harm, disable, overload, or impair the website or the information provided, or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the website by other users.
The user must refrain from obtaining information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, software, and any kind of material accessible through the website or the services, using means other than those made available or commonly used on the Internet.
Access to the website is not permitted for minors, and the legal representative of the minor is responsible for any actions and consequences resulting from their access to the website, with no liability on the part of GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B.
2.- Right to Modify the Website, Right to Restrict Access to the Website, and Right to Suspend Website Operation: GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the presentation or configuration of the website, as well as the information, services, these Conditions of Use of the Website, or any other general or specific conditions, instructions, or notices that may apply. These modifications will be made to improve user services in line with market trends. Additionally, GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, or cease the operation of the website or restrict access, either partially or entirely, individually or collectively, temporarily or permanently, at any time.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies, or pixels, are small files that some platforms, such as websites, can install on the user’s device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Their functions can vary widely: storing your browsing preferences, collecting statistical information, enabling certain technical functionalities, etc.
Sometimes, cookies are used to store basic information about the user’s browsing habits or their device, to the extent that they can be recognized in certain cases.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical perspective, they allow websites to function more efficiently and be tailored to your preferences, such as storing your language or country currency.
Furthermore, they help website owners improve their services through the statistical information they gather.
Lastly, cookies contribute to making the advertising we show you more efficient, allowing us to offer our services for free.
For more information about cookies, please visit Your Online Choices Spain or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/.
COOKIES SUBJECT TO REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
With the modification of the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user for all websites that use non-essential cookies before they navigate through them.
Cookies that require informed consent from the user are analytics cookies, advertising cookies, and affiliate cookies. Technical cookies and cookies necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services explicitly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies.
At a primary level, we can differentiate between:
– First-party cookies: Belong to and are managed by the owner of the website.
– Third-party cookies: Belong to and are managed by third parties unrelated to the owner.
Cookies can be “session cookies,” which are deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them, or “persistent cookies,” which remain on their computer for a predetermined period, which can reach years.
Furthermore, cookies can be classified based on their purpose:
– Technical and functional cookies: These are strictly necessary for the use of the site and the provision of the service.
– Analytics cookies: We use analytics cookies to help us understand how users use our website. For example, they help us count the number of different people who visit our website or use a specific feature, instead of the total number of times the website or feature is used. Without these cookies, if you visit the website once a week for three weeks, we would count you as three separate users. Without these cookies, it would be challenging for us to analyze the performance of our website and improve it.
– Personalization cookies: Allow users to customize the design, language, preferences, etc. of their browser.
– Advertising and behavioral cookies: Used to effectively manage the advertising spaces included on a website or application that provides the service. They are useful for tailoring the offered advertising to the users’ interests as they gather information about their preferences. They are used in marketing techniques such as retargeting.
– Affiliate cookies: Track visits from websites with which a site has established an affiliate agreement.
– Social interaction cookies: Cookies are used to enable users to directly share content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. An example would be when clicking “like” or “tweet” about a business or product advertised on our website.
HOW TO DELETE BROWSER COOKIES
You can restrict, block, or delete cookies from our website (or any other) using your browser. The procedure may vary depending on the browser you are using. The ‘Help’ function will show you how to do it. You can also use third-party tools such as Ghostery or Your Online Choices.
4.- Access and use of the website are free: The provision of the website service to the user is free of charge and does not require prior subscription or registration. Registration is only required when the user wishes to contact us through the designated form or email link.
5.- Links: The website may occasionally provide technical linking devices (links, banners, or buttons), directories, and search tools that allow users to access websites owned and/or managed by third parties. GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. does not offer or market the services available on the linked sites, nor does it control, monitor, or endorse the products, services, content, information, data, files, or any other material on those linked sites. Therefore, GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. declines any responsibility regarding information found outside this website and not managed by https://delapenaynavas.com.
Users who wish to establish a link or perform any action related to the website require prior authorization from https://delapenaynavas.com. Any other use, transfer to third parties, communication, or disclosure of the content, in whole or in part, publicly or privately, is prohibited. GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. reserves the right to exercise civil and criminal legal actions to enforce compliance with this clause and claim damages.
6.- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights: The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the content and/or any other elements inserted on the website (including, but not limited to, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, look-and-feel, audio, and video) belong to GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. and/or third parties. Therefore, they may not be reproduced, distributed, or publicly communicated, in whole or in part, in any form, nor may they be modified or stored, without the prior written authorization of GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. Access to the website in no way implies any waiver, transfer, license, or total or partial assignment of these rights, unless expressly stated otherwise.
7.- Exclusion of warranties and liability.
7.1.- Website operation: GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website’s operation and will not be held responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from (i) the lack of availability or accessibility to the website or to any other sites linked to it, (ii) interruptions in the website’s operation or computer failures, telephone breakdowns, disconnections, delays, or blocks caused by deficiencies or overloads in telephone lines, the Internet system, or other electronic systems during its operation, (iii) the unsuitability of the website for the specific needs of the users, and (iv) other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized intrusions beyond the control of GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the website introduced by third parties that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of the users or in the electronic documents and files stored on their systems. GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. will not be held responsible for any damages or losses of any nature that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems, electronic documents, or files of the users. GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. implements various protection measures to safeguard the website and its content against third-party computer attacks. However, GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties may not have access to the type of website usage made by the user or the conditions, characteristics, and circumstances in which such usage takes place. Consequently, GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. will not be held responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from such unauthorized access.
7.2.- Use of the website: GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. will not be held responsible under any circumstances for the use that users and/or third parties may make of the website or for any damages or losses that may arise from it.
7.3.- Content: The content is the sole property of GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. and is provided by them in good faith and with the best professional quality standards. However, GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. excludes any liability for damages or losses of any nature that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the content on the website https://delapenaynavas.com.
8.- Partial nullity: The declaration of any of these general conditions as null, invalid, or ineffective will not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining conditions, which will continue to be binding between the parties. The waiver by either party to enforce any of the conditions stipulated here at a given time will not imply a general waiver of the fulfillment of another condition or conditions, nor will it create an acquired right for the other party.
9.- Applicable law and jurisdiction: The provision of the website service and these Conditions of Use of the website are governed by Spanish law. For any discrepancy in the execution, interpretation, or fulfillment of these conditions or the relationship between the user and GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B., both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply and submit exclusively to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Murcia.
10.-Privacy and confidentiality policy for the personal data provided voluntarily by users:
Through our website, you can access open-access social networks. These are websites where users can register and follow us free of charge. In these social networks, users can learn about our activities, opinions, access photos, and, if applicable, videos. Users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent of the website GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. and is open, meaning it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies applicable to this content are determined by those social networks, and GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. is not the owner of those social networks.
The personal data voluntarily provided by users will be included in our automated file, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
The collection and automated processing of personal data are intended to address your inquiry/request that the user submits through the designated form.
The recipients of this information will only be the departments organized within GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B. and the relevant collaborating entities necessary for the performance of their duties and corporate purpose, as well as the transfer to official public or private bodies as required by law.
In the contact form designed to reach us, all fields that are mandatory for this purpose are explicitly indicated with the label “mandatory field.”
WHO ARE THE DATA CONTROLLERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The identity and contact information of the Data Controller are as follows:
GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B.
VAT Number: E-73.315.798
Plaza Díez de Revenga, No. 4, Entresuelo E.
General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016).
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- a) You voluntarily provide them to us to request information about our services by contacting us.
b) You provide them to us when contracting our services.
You guarantee that the data provided through any of these means are true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and you are responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may result from non-compliance with this obligation.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your data for various purposes, which are detailed below:
– To provide our professional services as lawyers in the judicial and extrajudicial matters that you entrust to us, including communication with you and billing for our services. The requested information is necessary for the proper provision of the requested services. Concealing information or not providing it may affect the results of our services, even making it impossible to provide them.
– Process and handle claims, as well as any requests you may make to us through any means (telephone, our website/micro-sites, social media, etc.).
– Use your personal data for commercial purposes, provided we have your explicit and unequivocal consent.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for each of the aforementioned processing activities is as follows:
- a) The contractual relationship established with you (Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
In addition, Article 9(2) of the GDPR, in relation to Recital (52) of the same regulation, legitimizes us to process, without the need to obtain your express consent, data belonging to special categories for the formulation, exercise, or defense of claims, whether in a judicial, administrative, or extrajudicial procedure.
“Performance of a contract”: This is the legal basis that allows us to carry out the following processing activities of your personal data:
– Process the provision of a service.
– Process and handle claims, as well as any requests you may make to us through any means.
- b) “Legitimate interest”: We use your data to pursue a legitimate interest (to better understand the needs and expectations of our clients, allowing us to improve the service provided throughout the entire commercial process).
- c) “Compliance with a legal obligation”: This is the legal basis that allows us to carry out the following processing activities of your personal data:
– Comply with requests from Public Administrations, Judicial Authorities, and State Security Forces.
– Compliance with legal obligations (tax, commercial, anti-money laundering, personal data protection, general product safety, etc.).
- d) “Consent of the data subject”: This is the legal basis that allows us to carry out the following processing activities of your personal data:
– Send informational, commercial, and promotional communications regarding the marketed products and services by postal mail, telephone, or electronic means.
– If applicable, with prior information, create commercial profiles based on the information provided by you, which would allow us to offer you products and services according to your needs/interests, as well as send you personalized communications. In no case will automated decisions be made based on such a profile.
Who will your data be shared with?
We will communicate your data in three cases, to the following recipients:
- When necessary for the provision of the contracted service, including Gonzalo de la Peña Clavel & Antonio Ramón Navas Vázquez, C.B. and the Public Administration, especially the Judiciary.
- When necessary for our compliance with legal obligations, such as tax obligations.
- When necessary for the collection of our fees, including banking entities as recipients.
Except in the mentioned cases, data will not be transferred to third parties unless required by law.
How long will we retain your data?
We will keep your information during the provision of the contracted service with Gonzalo de la Peña Clavel & Antonio Ramón Navas Vázquez, C.B., including billing and collection. After the matter is concluded, it will be retained until the expiration of the applicable deadlines related to our professional liability, accounting and tax obligations, and data protection regulations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You have the right to:
- Obtain information on whether personal data concerning you is being processed.
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data.
- Request the erasure of data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, and we will cease processing it for such purposes.
- Request, under certain circumstances, the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain it for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Object to the processing of your data.
- Not be subject to automated decisions that may have legal or similar effects, or that may create profiles about you.
- Request the portability of the personal data you have provided.
- Withdraw your consent regarding the processing based on consent, in which case we will stop processing it for that purpose.
- Lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
To exercise these rights, you must contact:
GONZALO DE LA PEÑA Y RAMON NAVAS C.B.
Plaza Díez de Revenga, Nº4, Entresuelo E.
or by email to email@example.com, specifying your request and providing proof of your identity by attaching a copy of your ID card, passport, or other valid identifying document.